Building Permits

The following applications are available in the P&Z Department:
Building Permit Application.

Changes of zoning, variances, and special uses in the ETZ and the County;.

New subdivision plats;.

New addresses and road names;.

Manufactured/mobile home placements;.


Manufactured home placement permits are required before you locate your manufactured home on your property. Address verification from the Planning and Zoning office will be needed before you can get an environmental signature on the manufactured home placement permit application.


County Fees Schedule.

Appendix A Schedule.

Application for floodplain use permits..


For State road driveway permits, please contact Jeffrey Culin at (575) 637-7218.

For County road driveway permits, please contact Angelo Gurule at (575) 624-6610.