Human Resources will take a leadership role and provide service in support of Chaves County by promoting the concept that our employees are Chaves County's most valuable resource.
Human resources will do this by:
- Ensuring that the employed women and men of Chaves County are given the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best qualified people recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the work place.
- Provide and promote a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy and secure for all employees.
- Establishing and administering effective and sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with equality and respect.
- Maintaining compliance with employment and labor laws.